Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love AND Labels....Why does a girl have to choose?

A girl can have both you know, just like my 2 BFFs and I do. We do have everything, you know, everything worth having in any case. We have the looks, the pedigree, the good marriages and now what every girl dreams of- beautiful babies!!!

This blog was concieved over a delicious and decadent late afternoon lunch at Wasabi, I floated the idea of having a blog.While figeting with her 3.5 carat Tiffany's princess cut solitaire Tara, laid down some ground rules, since she is the mummy with the mostest- experience- darlings. Her precious baby Ronny is a little over 3 and a total charmer. He is going to be heartbreaker, that one!!!! I am secretly (or maybe not so scretly now:)) hoping to arrange the wedding of my baby Coco with Ronny, just as mine and Dax's was arranged to perfection! So the ground rules are:

  • No real names
  • No pictures
  • No intimate details (We are PG rated, darlings!)
  • Blog as regularly as we can

So who am I? Hi world, I am Anya Mehta. I am 24 yrs old. I live in Mumbai...South Mumbai to be precise. I am the wife of a lovely man, Dax, for the last 3 yrs. The most wonderful years of my lovely life! And we had our beautiful daughter- Coco- a little over a month ago, on the 21st of September. I love Paris in spring. NYC in the fall and Mumbai in the rains! Chanel makes my heart sing and Dior makes my heart swell with joy! But no one and nothing makes me as happy as my Dax and my baby girl Coco!

Enough about me..now over to Rags...my part BFF and part relative...

No comments: