Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Coco Chaos!!!!!

Being a mom is truly fantastic most of the time. But some days its makes me want to tear my hair out..and I love my tresses. So what is causing me all this distress? Baby love Coco of course! The little darling has been screaming the house down for the last few nights!!! Every single night, might I add!!! And even though night Ayah, also called Ayah 2 is on call on night, Coco crying wakes me up nevertheless. She sleeps in my room you see, since mummy insists the baby stay close to me, for the bonding of course. I don't mind it really, the darling smells divine and looks like an angel. But when she starts crying and Ayah 2 can't get her to pipe down, it gets me really frazzled!!

I haven't been sleeping very well, which isn't the perfect look for the Diwali season! So darling Dax was most distressed to see the hint of dark circles under my eyes, so being the total sweetheart that he is, he bought me these gorgeous shoes from Chanel!!! I love Dax....he really gets me and knows what makes me tick!!! I am such a lucky girl!!! Especially now that mummy has taken it upon herself to train the ayahs before I go back home to Dax and mummyji and pappaji. Oh didn't I mention I've been staying with my parents since my delivery, Coco is my first baby and I did the traditional thing by having her in my parents house. And it was the best decision I took!!! Nothing compares to being pampered by mummy and pappa. They have treated me like a princess throughout my pregnancy and continue to do so even today! And they just love Coco. But I must go back to my house, to Dax- who misses me so much. Even though I see him every single day, I miss living with my baby!

More later, for now I want to wear my new shoes and sing to my Coco!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new blog!! Found it on Indiblogger...if you're interested (and have time with your new baby) come check out my beauty blog, www.roopcafe.blogspot.com

unforgiven said...

Cute :)